Definitions and Scope
· This policy covers how SKYBEAM and skybeam.com treats personal information that SKYBEAM and skybeam.com collects and receives, including information related to your past use of SKYBEAM and skybeam.com products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
· SKYBEAM and skybeam.com may collect personal information when you register with SKYBEAM and skybeam.com, when you use SKYBEAM and skybeam.com products or services, and/or when you visit SKYBEAM and skybeam.com pages.
· When you register we ask for information such as your name, company name, address, email address, etc. Once you register with SKYBEAM and skybeam.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
· SKYBEAM and skybeam.com uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and conduct research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
· SKYBEAM and skybeam.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies except when:
· We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
· SKYBEAM and skybeam.com may set and access cookies on your computer for the purpose of establishing a secure user session and preventing unauthorized access to your account.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
· You can edit your SKYBEAM and skybeam.com Account Information at any time by contacting SKYBEAM and skybeam.com at 1-888-SKYBEAM.
· We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the SKYBEAM and skybeam.com service, such as service announcements and administrative messages, which are considered part of your SKYBEAM and skybeam.com account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
· We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
· SKYBEAM and skybeam.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your SKYBEAM and skybeam.com account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
· If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
SKYBEAM and skybeam.com
619 SW 14th
Loveland, CO 80537